Year 1 Semester 2 Week 12

Part 2 of my super duper lots of words update!
Summary: P1, MS, Maths quiz. Hair cut. “How to train your dragon” with mmp. Revolving restaurant with family members.
Week 12
      .Monday, April 05, 2010]]__x
Yawn! I only slept for 2 hours because I am having p1 and material science quiz today. Tired!! I am studying on my way to school, when in school and everything. None stop studying!! During lunch, instead of going for a proper meal, I had bread with char and jing.
After p2 lecture, I went for p1 quiz with daniel they all. I am so nervous!! P1 quiz is damn pathetic. I have totally NO idea how to do at all. It happened during the first quiz and now, it is the same. Sian-ness! The class ended early because we are having material science after which.
We went down to the computer lab for material science quiz. Eeek! There are so many hot spot questions. Damn damn damn! I am so sad!!! Depressingly, I left school and headed home.
I went down to orchard to look for js. I was on the way home and js told me to go down orchard as js got something for me. Since it is dinner time, I went to have dinner at orchard takashimaya with js. Oh, js got me a cake from the cake shop which sells nice nice cakes! =)
I came home after which and supposed to study but djj is tempting me with the show! AHH! In the end, I can’t resist the temptation and finish watching the show. Satisfy satisfy satisfy!!!
I went to sleep at 12 plus pm because I am too tired!!! Yawn!!!
      .Tuesday, April 06, 2010]]__x
Yawn! Lesson is at 9.30am. I am supposed to meet char at 8am. I woke up at 7am and thought I am meeting her at 7am, so I message her immediately to tell her I am late. I start thinking and realise I am meeting her at 8am. So I went back to nap for about 5 minutes. Instead of waking up 5 minutes later, I woke up at 8.30am.
Therefore, I went to school with geor at 11am instead of going with char. We are late because at 11am, geor messaged me asking me if I am going school. So I spent about 15 minutes at the mrt station waiting for her. However, we missed each other and that made us later.
We went to the study room to study. I am so focus into doing maths tutorial. After which, we went for about 1 hour of tutorial because jing and I forgotten to bring our notes. So I only went to school for about 1 hour. I headed home with char after which.
When I reach home, I continue doing maths until 3am. Yawn!!!
      .Wednesday, April 07, 2010]]__x
Once again, I overslept today! The last time, when I had p1 and ms quiz on monday, I overslept for the whole week. The wednesday for that week had a quiz too. I am so KO-ed that jing had to call my house and ask my dad to wake me up. It happened again!
And again, I went to school for 1 hour. I went to school specially for maths quiz. I totally sian-ed after the quiz because I don’t know how to do. Sadded to the max!! It is maths quiz!
I went home with char after the quiz and got subway for lunch. I wanted to go djj house but in the end, I am so tired that I doze off. I woke up at 5pm and realise it is a little too late. Sian!
I was watching my channel 8 drama and at 7pm, I went to meet js for dinner. We went to toa payoh lor 1 for dinner. After which, we went home and I KO-ed after bathing.
      .Thursday, April 08, 2010]]__x
I am still in KO stage. I went to school for lunch. Today, beepbeep join us for lunch too. After lunch, instead of going for lecture, we went to play wii at the quartz. We are so tired of playing the game. Our arms are breaking.
After playing for 4 hours, we went for elective and listened attentively. I am tired!!! My hand is aching. After lecture, char, geor and I headed home. The usual routine, I came home, eat dinner and chatted online. Yawn!!!
Thanks goodness I have no school tomorrow and ejj on the aircon!! =)
      .Friday, April 09, 2010]]__x
I am going to cut my hair today! I went to djj house and waited for her to come back. I waited and djj came home at around 11.30am. We went to pick kaiden before going down to amk. Yh brought us there.
I accompanied djj to send her shoes for sole adding. The shoes she is in love with sole is getting thinner so she want to add sole to it. So after spend another $26 on a $24 shoes, we went to have lunch.
We went to have prata (as usual). We were having prata and waiting for 1pm. At 1 plus pm, we made our way down to #1 hair salon for hair cut. We were waiting for meron to come so djj and I sat there and waited for her to come.
The pretty pretty jie jie helped djj to wash her hair and blow her hair then mine. Well, why I say she is pretty pretty jie jie because she always curl her hair nicely, wear pretty pretty and work. Her shoes are high too. She dress very prettily.
While blowing my hair dry, meron came and started entertaining djj. When meron say my hair, she asked djj “what happen to her hair?”. Ok, that is so expectable! After cutting djj’s hair, it is my turn. The moment meron came to me, instead of asking me what hairstyle I want to cut, she asked “what happen? what did you do to your hair?”. That is so so so expected!!
I told her what happen at auntie jessica’s and she say that auntie jessica is so scary. Haha! I told her I wanted to keep my hair long so she chop off the bottom part. I expect it coming too. My hair is very layered the other time and the bottom is very thin. So she literally chopped off the thin bottom.
After much struggle, I decided to chop my fringe. I decided to cut bangs. Well, lately, I have tons of outbreak due to stress, supplements and lack of sleep. I wanted to have bangs to “cover” my pimple-filled forehead. I know, bangs will cause more pimples. So, with my new hairstyle, I feel so odd.
Djj did some trimming with her hair too. After the haircut, meron told djj that her hair is similar to mine just that hers is longer. Djj have bangs too. Seriously, when I look at the mirror, we have exactly the same hairstyle just that her fringe is shorter and hair length is longer.
Another amazing thing is, for once, I don’t feel dry after the hair wash. Usually, they will blow my hair dry and I will feel as though my hair is crispy and dry. This time, I feel it is so much smoother. Love~~~
Djj and I took train back to toa payoh. Yh came and fetch us home. I went to djj’s place and went back home in the evening. I started using the computer and nua-ing. It is raining so heavily that I am reluctant to leave house. I nua so much that I totally forgotten the time.
A photo of before and after the haircut. Ok, it is not really accurate because my hair had been blown dry so it is really straight. My hair is so short now!
I am meeting mmp at 5.45pm at toa payoh interchange but I left house late. Even though I am late, the rain made geor and char late too! So, I am the earliest among the late. When we are at novena, jing is already at city hall! OMG!
I did something rather embarrassing. For some reason, I kept thinking we are going plaza singapura (our initial plan), so when the train reaches douby ghaut, I wanted to get down. Then geor and char had to pull me back! I felt so paiseh!!! Ah~
We went and meet up with jing and walk from city hall to marina square. I don’t like to walk city link because it is super long and squeezy!! We went straight to the cinema and collected our tickets. We started nua-ing and standing there.
We are going to watch “how to train your dragon”, 3D. I feel so dumb! It is my second time watching 3D movie. The first time was “the park” where the ‘glasses’ are made of CARDBOARD! It wasn’t the whole movie which is in 3D format, it is just part of it.
The movie is nice, it is cute too! However, I don’t feel any difference wearing 3D or not. The 3D glasses is so heavy that it made my nose bridge super painful. And it kept slipping down with my glasses.
After the movie, we went to have dinner at waraku japanese restaurant. By then, it is already 9 pm.
There are 2 groups waiting in front of us so we started taking photos. Well, our robochar is showing her power~
And our self-taken group photo. Pretty! =)
We were waiting to order our food. We had a hard time deciding what to eat so geor and jing decided to take photos while char and I decide.
And here comes our food! It is really yummy~
We were chatting and eating. It is so fun gossiping. Opps~ We were “made” to pay money and got “chase” out of the restaurant. It is a rather long story but yes. They even brought us the wrong receipt and told us the wrong amount. The worst thing is, they came and say “sorry, there wasn’t enough”. They made it sound like we under-pay when it is them who gave us the wrong receipt.
We took train back home after being “chase” out. This photo looks as though geor took it but sadly, it is me who took it. Haha!
During the train ride, we were talking about resting our head on our hands while holding the handle. The conclusion we made is, I am short. Well, that explains why I dislike holding the handles too. Haha! Something happen when we got down the train.
Char and I headed down toa payoh while geor went down to braddell. So we waved goodbye to geor when the train is leaving. There is some banner so char and I tipped toe and wave goodbye. Immediately after the train left, geor called me telling me, “you and char tipped toe and wave goodbye BUT I TOTALLY CANNOT SEE YOU!!” So bad!!!
Char accompanied me wait for bus and I reach home at 11 plus pm. Mummy and daddy were watching television when I came home. The first thing they said was, “you cut ur hair? you look so cute!” Eek! I don’t want to look cute.
At night, I uploaded the photos while chatting with uncle. He commented that I look a little mature with my new hairstyle. Geor say I look a little OL-ish too. Hmm! I look cute and mature at the same time. That is a weird combination.
Soon, I went to bed and sleep at 2 plus am. Yawn~
Lastly, a photo of what I wore.
Jacket from Jeans Jobber Shopping. I only took this photo because I am late. The jacket is from JJS taiwan website. I got it long ago. The shorts is from some random shop in toa payoh. I think the shorts is super comfortable.
      .Saturday, April 10, 2010]]__x
I had burger king for lunch!! There is some bazaar at toa payoh central. I am tempted to get the bags they are selling because it is light. However, they looks rather normal and I have no idea which to get because it is big.
I came home and realise BC is launching today! So I on my laptop, and start retail therapy. It had been a LONG time since I had retail therapy. Sadly, my therapist isn’t around. In the end, I did not get anything though I am interested in it.
I felt tired so as usual, I went to sleep. I was woken up by the super hot weather. I am sweating like don’t know what. When I saw djj, I showed her the item I am interested and she said it is nice too. Now, she made me tempted.
As I am tempted by my retail therapy, I realise I have yet to do wa. AHHHH! I am dying thanks to WA! While doing wa, 4th aunt and 7th aunt came over to pass mummy things. They were talking and chit chatting, which means instead of wa-ing, I am listening to their gossip.
Anyways, I am so happy! Why? Because I am going dian xin tomorrow! It had been a long time since we are going dian xin~ HAPPY~ =)
Some random photos of the 2 kid.
The small girl.
The small boy.
      .Sunday, April 11, 2010]]__x
In the morning 11.30am, we went down to revolving restaurant for dim sum. Ok, a couple of pictures do the talking.
R food Food! We ordered the usual few dishes. This time, we had dessert too! =)
Djj and her family! Thanks to them, we always get a chance to go down dim sum~
My partner~ =) Drew drew!
After dim sum, we came home and I went to nap. I realise I always nap after dim sum trip. Yawn! I woke up and continue doing WA~ Busy busy busy~
There is school tomorrow =(

 
©2006 milky-milkie.bs.com