Year 1 Semester 2 Week 13

Should I change to wordpress?? Can some give me opinion??
Summary: P2 quiz. Chocolate fondue. New purse. Laptop is hibernated!
Week 13
      .Monday, April 12, 2010]]__x
I don’t want to go school! I want to stay home and hibernate~
In the morning, I wake up due to my alarm clock. When my alarm clock ring, I sat up and think “why did my alarm clock ring? What day is it today?” Then I realise it is monday. Reluctantly, I got out of the bed and prepare for school.
I went to school with my new bangs and people are all asking me about my hair cut. Well, in general, their comments are just “I need to get used to it.” However, my hair is like octopus, sticking out everywhere. This is the disadvantage of having short and natural curl hair.
While going home, I got myself drenched, really really wet. I was on 235. At the stop before the stop I’m alighting, the sky got so dark. While at the traffic light, waiting to turn, the water just came down. So the rain is so heavy that when I got down, I am totally drench! Who knows, when I reach home, it stopped raining. Grrr~
      .Tuesday, April 13, 2010]]__x
I overslept for the lesson in the morning again. I am always overslept-ing. Who knows, there is no material science lecture so technically, char and I wasn’t late.
I went for lunch with mmp at quartz. After which, we went to secret hiding place, supposed to study but end up playing hangman. We went for elective and along the way, we saw many cute teddy bear. They are props for some event. It is a talk on biopolar disorder.
Today is the last lecture for elective so it over-run and we left school at 7 plus pm. By the time I reach home is already 8.45pm. I had my dinner at 9pm.
I am supposed to study for thursday quiz but as usual, my eyes just closed.
      .Wednesday, April 14, 2010]]__x
In the morning, I went to school for maths lecture. As usual, I woke up late and ended up late for lesson. It is revision lesson and I did not bring my notes.- morning got for maths lecture. woke up late and end up going lesson late. it is revision lesson.
I headed home with char after lesson. We went to get kfc. It had been a long time since I ate kfc. Yummy-licious! Ever wednesday routine, come home, eat and doze off. I wake up in the evening and start studying for p2.
Stupid beddy keep calling out for me. I feel so bad rejecting it’s call. So I decided to give in to it at 1 plus am.
      .Thursday, April 15, 2010]]__x
Yawn! Woke up early and continue studying. I study till afternoon and left house for p2 quiz. Ok, here is the stupid route.
I left house at 1.50pm, spent 20 minutes waiting for 235. Then I spent 4 minutes waiting for train at toa payoh and 5 minutes at raffles place. When I reach boon lay, I spent about 17 minutes waiting for 179. That means, in total, I spent 46 minutes waiting.
Naturally, I am late for the quiz. I run from the bus stop all the way to the tutorial room. The paper started when I just got up 179. I already left house earlier than usual. And yet, I’m late. Damn! I am 10 minutes late for the quiz and no additional time is given.
The quiz is a total flop! More than half of the paper is on magnetic field, a topic which I am weak at. So that explains how I am unable to finish the paper and I did not even finish reading the questions. What a pathetic paper!!! =(
The quiz is 35 minutes in total, I am 10 minutes late so that means, I spent <25 minutes in the tutorial room. After the quiz, 3/4 of the class left. And I headed home. So as to say, the amount of time spent waiting for transport is about twice the amount I spent in school. Perfect!
I spent another 1 hour plus travelling home. Once again, I am totally drenched! I am waiting for 235 and the moment 235 came, the rain came down like WHOO! I reach home and supposed to study. However, my brain is like a harden sponge, unable to fill anymore water. Ah~
      .Friday, April 16, 2010]]__x
I woke up in the AFTERNOON! I think I am too worn out already. I had my brunch at 2.30pm. I know it is super late. I am super lazy to get out of the house though.
After lunch, I am thinking to do item A or B. While thinking, I decided to settle with item A. Who knows, I suddenly realise I have yet to do wa. So I can’t do item A or B anymore =( Reluctantly, I started wa and halfway through, I started conferencing with mmp.
Instead of us doing wa, we started playing isketch. However, more than half the time, I am “asleep”. I don’t know why. I am lagging and I did not sketch at all. I got rather turn off so I don’t really feel like playing and start staring at the screen while it lag all the way.
      .Saturday, April 17, 2010]]__x
In the afternoon, I went out with js. It will be the last time I go out (play) before I start getting myself hibernated! First stop, I made js accompany me down to ang mo kio to get a pair of shoes which I have been eyeing on it the other day.
As usual, we had prata for lunch. The prata is nice! I always eat 1 egg and 1 empty. Yummy-licious! However, I dislike their service. Overall, it is ok.
After which, we went to take the circle line down to promenade station. Stupidly, I said “oh! we are getting down at pomegranate station?”. I can’t believe I am so dumb to mix up promenade and pomegranate. We were chatting while waiting for the train to reach promenade station.
We got down and went to the new parco departmental store to shop. It is super pretty and grand. There is this shop which sells rather cute things. I like. Then we walk around millennium walk and then head down to marina square for dinner.
The food I ordered. It is some japanese grilled fish. I think it is nice but I had a hard time eating it.
After which, we went to walk around, get our meals digested.
Along the way, we went to wallet shop and I got my eyes fixed on a particular wallet. OMG! It is pretty! My wallet is spoilt already so I gave myself an excuse to get it. There goes $1xx.
After which, we had chocolate fondue for dessert! There is ice cream, banana, apple, marshmallow and waffle. It is yummy! I love banana with chocolate. I don’t know why~ They have free flow chocolate anyways. So it is totally worth it!
A photo of what I wore today.
Dress from Jeans Jobber Shopping. I bought this dress last year and this is the first time I am wearing it. And of course, this is the first time I am wearing tights. I feel like my leg is so fat but this dress is too short to wear it alone.
      .Sunday, April 18, 2010]]__x
I tried studying for the whole day but I totally failed! I can’t study at all! Ah~ Ah~ Ah~
I wanted to watch star awards but I decided not to because the result is so expectable. Seriously, I don’t like that show at all and it is just like last year, one show dominant the awards. What more, the show are acted by the same few people.
I heard felicia chin saying something like she is going to quit. Seriously, out of the 7 princesses, the 2 who I like most are leaving. Those who are left behind are some I don’t really like actress. So, the 7 princesses are leaving and leaving. 4 left, 1 is being “isolated”, that means 2 is left.
I saw tay ping hui anyways! He is super shuai but the beard is so not nice at all! I think he looks more shuai with clean face. Ah~
Offically, my laptop is having hibernation now. How I wish, beddy can go on hibernation too. Lappy, I will see you soon.
Studying is not my cup of tea!

 
©2006 milky-milkie.bs.com